BioSphere® Putty, Bioactive Bone Graft
NEXT GENERATION BONE GRAFT
BioSphere® Putty is an excellent bone graft material, indicated for use as an allograft extender in the posterolateral spine.
BioSphere® Putty is a bone graft developed to maximize the bone healing potential of bioactive glass. Developed with Synergy Biomedical’s proprietary BioSphere® technology, the putty is composed of spherical particles combined with a resorbable carrier. This putty has excellent handling characteristics and is resistant to irrigation.
Unique Spherical Shape
- 3-D packing of spheres creates op-timal porosity that allows faster bone growth
- Spheres provide uniform, repeata-ble resorption and ion release
Optimized Particle Size Range
- Bimodal particle size distribution provides maximum bone healing response
- Size range results in resorption which matches bone formation
Highest Bioactive Glass Content on the Market
- Maximum amount of bioactive glass delivered to surgical site
- Maintains high graft volume throughout healing; reduces particle settling